Directors and Officers (“D&O”) Liability
Bryte’s leading D&O wording offer broad coverage for pre-claim events and a broad definition of financial loss, which now includes corporate taxes owed by the company and corporate employees’ wages (to the extent that D&Os are personally liable and not as a result of an intentional, criminal or wilful act to breach any statutory or contractual duty).
Coverage also includes:
- Civil, administrative or regulatory fines and penalties for D&Os and outside entity executives
- Derivative demand investigations costs, resulting from a security holder derivative demand
- Investigations commenced by an arrest and detainment or incarceration in a foreign jurisdiction
- Overseas travelling and kidnap response costs
- We will look at all risks and industries on an individual case-by-case basis