Professional Indemnity Insurance (and/or Errors and Omissions) protects customers against damages caused by allegations of inadequate service. Bryte offers a Professional Indemnity policy that covers customers from potential exposure. Any non-traditional or regulated profession that advises or performs services for third parties is included in the cover.
- Our trusted professional underwriters have years of experience in professional indemnity and offer stability and long-term relationships to our customers.
- Our deep understanding of corporate risks, coupled with our consideration for individual customer needs, ensures we are well equipped to provide personalised cover to a diverse range of organisations.
We offer Commercial Professional Indemnity solutions to the following business categories:
- Architecture/engineering/ design/construction
- Management/human resources/business consultancy
- Property development/real estate//real estate evaluation
- Travel agents